• question-icon

Is pain in temporal joint and knee joint symptoms of arthiritis?

Posted on Wed, 14 May 2014 in Lupus
Question: Hi,
I am affected by multiple arthiritis it seems since temporal joint and knee joint are paining too much and the latter is swelling too much along with inflammation persist over toe, these are occurred on the right leg of body.
Inorder to reduce eosinophill content from my body naturally what are the steps and food to be taken, advise pls
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further blood test like, ACCP, ESR, CRP, and HLA B

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case with diligence and looked at the uploaded reports.

Rheumatoid arthritis may involve small joints and early morning stiffness in joints, do you have such complain?
Ankylosing spondylitis typically involve spine and hips with other large joint also. There is reduced chest function in this disease. Stiffness in spine is increased do you have such stiffness in spine?

When such patients come to our hospital I also advise them further blood test like, ACCP, ESR, CRP, and HLA B27
If all tests are normal there is possibility of sero negative arthritis.

For reducing eosinophils you need to improve immunity by eating green vegetables, fresh fruit and juices, amla, tulsi, neem, turmeric, chawyanprash will help you.

Many of my patients get relief by yoga pranayama and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX so you can also due that.

Avoid long term use of MEDROL tab.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon