Is pain from a swollen gland under my ear normal?
Infra auricular lymph node enlargement
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
The gland is enlarged due to ear infection. Please tell me do you have any history of ear discharge?
any pain on touching the tragus?
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have ear pain along with swollen gland
- Ear pain neck gland swollen tinnitus
- Pregnant with ear pain and swollen glands
- Ear pain swollen left gland
- Ear pain with swollen glands
- Swollen submandibular gland pain in inner ear
- Swollen glands under ears no pain any idea
- Swollen gland ear pain discomfort when swallowing
- Occipital pain, swollen glands, cloudy ears
- Swollen neck glands under ears