Is pain extending from the left abdominal area to the groin muscles along with tingling sensation need medical attention?
Can be muscular but uretericl colic may also present like this
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, it can be musculoskeletal in origin and deep medial compartment musles or internal rotator of hip joint if having spasms may present like this however it is also a usual site for refered pain of ureteric colic too so a baseline X-ray KUB and ultrasound KUB should also be done to rule out any signs of hydronephroureter.
In absence of fever, bruising or swelling underlying subcutaneous inflammation or Infection like in psoas abcess is less likely which can also impart pain in the same areas. Nerve entrapment is also less likely in this area and is more common in posterior Leg muscle groups.
Meanwhile OTC analgesics like acetaminophen or Ibuprofen can be continued alongwith anti spasmodic drugs like drotavarine and muscle relaxants like orphenidine or tizindine.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left hand tingling sensation
- Tingle sensation like need to pee
- Experiencing pain in thigh and tingling sensation in feet
- Drugs/medication for Tingling sensation
- Smoking tingling sensation left foot
- Shin numbness tingling sensation no pain no fever
- Tingling sensation in my legs and chest pain
- What causes pulsating pain and tingling sensation in left leg
- Pain in spine and tingling sensation
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?