Is pain behind left knee a sign of arthritis?
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Since its been present since fall, based on your history , it appears to be osteoarthritis or DJD (Degenerative joint disease). The best test would be x rays of both the affected joints to look for signs of DJD. After examination of your lower limbs, based on the findings, your doctor may also advise a Doppler ultrasound just to be sure that there is no DVT or vascular insufficiency. Treatment would depend upon the cause.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cure for arthritis in left knee
- Knee pain and stiffness arthritis
- What to do for arthritis and pain in knee
- Arthritis knee pain cure
- Arthritis knee pain remedies
- Arthritis in left knee often terribly painful reason
- Knee pain due to arthritis
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Arthritis knee pain symptoms
- Throbbing knee pain in arthritis