Is ozone therapy an effective treatment for Methamphetamine addiction?

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Question: i am a heavy meth user,i can't feel the high no more using it. i think my dose is very high. is there a 1 time treatment to remove my toxin?is ozone therapy ok?
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

There is no one-time therapy to remove methamphetamine. Ozone therapy is totally ineffective.

Methamphetamine will leave the body after 72 hours of detoxification. There is no way to speed this process up.

Seek addiction counseling and attend AA meetings.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar