Is oxyelite pro safe? Use it while on tobacco?
Thank you for posting your question here.
To the best of my knowledge Oxyelite Pro is safe provided only that it is not used in combination with other weight loss drugs or prescription medications. You might also be advised to have your thyroid function (blood test) done before you start on it. It does not have any adverse reaction with tobacco products although these, on their own, need little help to damage your body!
I would say this however. As a general rule weight-loss is best achieved, not by yo-yo diets or weight loss aids and medications but rather by permanent change to eating habits. I'm sure you already know only too well what these are. Weight control is a way of life.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further concerns.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro while breastfeeding?
- Oxyelite pro safe while nursing
- Oxyelite pro while using nuvaring
- Is oxyelite pro safe to use while on antidepressants
- Constipation while using oxyelite pro
- Oxyelite pro safe to use with diabetes
- Is oxyelite pro safe use it while on tobacco
- "is" oxyelite pro safe while taking accutane
- Oxyelite pro while using hydroxyzine
- Is it ok to use tobacco and oxyelite pro
- Urine leakage after urination unable to control. Low PSA, kidney stone,...
- Diabetic, insulin twice. Having erection problem. Why isn't penecra or...
- Non cancerous cells discovered from bladder after cystoscopy. Small...
- Ectopic pregnancy, left tube blocked, uterus abnormality, had abortion
- Red spots on face, off and on fever. What?
- Lab checks of testosterone and thyroid. Arimidex has side effects? Can...
- Injured skin on right testis, feels like an abscess. Located during self...
- Pain in right knee, MRI normal, taking vitamins, no improvement
- Possible depression/anxiety, online self assessments have scored...
- Suffering from post-natal depression. Have weight gain, hair loss, hand...