Is online prescription for Adderall available?
I'm wondering if there is an online service that can be used, or if I have to go thru the entire process of finding a new doctor here
Hello, and thanks very much for your question.
Unfortunately, no doctor can prescribe controlled substances without examining a patient in-person. This means you will need to find a doctor in your area who accepts your insurance and is willing to see you for an evaluation.
I'm sure any doctor would continue prescribing you Adderall as it appears to have been highly effective for you.
If you ever need anything like talk therapy, I would be happy to offer you my services on this site!
I hope this was helpful for you.
I would approach your primary care doctor first, as they are usually comfortable prescribing these medications to people who really need them. Your doctor can always refer you to a psychiatrist if necessary. I wouldn't worry!
Please remember to rate and close this answer when you are finished and satisfied.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Private prescription adderall
- Dosage and prescription for adderall medication
- Easiest adderall prescription nyc
- How to get vyvanse and adderall prescription online
- Buy adderall without prescription
- Can i get a prescription for adderall online
- Get adderall xr doctor prescription online
- Online doctor prescription adderall
- Prescription adderall before surgery
- Xanax and adderall prescription by pyschiatrist
- What other medication can show a false positive for Oxazepam and Temazepam?
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- Which genetic test predicts how effective psychiatric medication are at...
- What causes erectile dysfunction after kegel exercises?
- Suggest ways to wean off Abilify
- What do these PFT test results indicate?
- Suggest treatment for visual hallucinations
- Suggest treatment for borderline personality disorder
- How to rule out bipolar disorder?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone