Is normal pregnancy possible when diagnosed with low AMH levels?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 11 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi is there any chanc of normal pregnancy if AMH is low and patient was T.b now cured and having thyroid .
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly Upload the reports

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing in to us with your health concerns. There can be low to normal chances of pregnancy depending on the levels of AMH. Tb can affect fertility depending whether it was genital Tb or not. Which type of thuroid disorder are you suffering from , hyper or hypothyroidism? Can you please upload your reports so that I can assess in a better way. Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad