Is normal delivery possible when the foetus is not dropping?

Question
I'm 36 w 5d pregnant... yest I had doc consultation she said that my tummy has not yet come down so chances of normal is less she told me to do exercise... now is there any way to increase the chances of normal delivery
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The chances of normal delivery are low.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
With your history at your 36 weeks of pregnancy, your baby is not coming down means not engaged, so the chances of normal delivery are less,it could be due to cord round neck.
You should be physically more active and you can wait and watch for 38 th week, may be baby head get engaged.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.

Follow-up: Is normal delivery possible when the foetus is not dropping? 16 minutes later
Thanks... wat all I can do to b physically active... any exercise ??

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pelvic exercises under supervision.

Detailed Answer:
You are always welcome.
Yes,you have to be physically more active and you can do pelvic exercises under supervision.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.