Is night sweat a symptom of leukemia?
Not a sign of leukemia.
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for post.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Night sweats are NOT the sign of leukemia especially when your blood works came normal.So I will NOT think about the very rare possibility of leukemia here.
The reason could be something else like thyroid issue or diabetes or any other hormonal problems should be ruled out.
Also,let me know
Do you have any history of disease or are you taking any medications especially NSAIDs?
Since how many days you are having night sweats?
Is there any other symptoms associated with it?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of chronic myelogenous leukemia
- Is dizziness one of the symptoms of leukemia
- Symptoms of myelogenous leukemia
- Symptoms of cell leukemia
- Symptoms of lymphoblastic leukemia
- Symptoms of leukemia
- Symptoms of promyelocytic leukemia
- Symptoms of acute myelogenous leukemia
- Symptoms of acute myeloid leukemia
- Is chap lips a symptom of leukemia
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?