Is negative pregnancy test at 3 weeks after intercourse accurate?
Pregnancy is ruled out as the test is negative three weeks after sex. The test is accurate even 15 days after sex. The whitish dischareg and darker nipples are related to hormonal changes but these can be related to the hormonal pill that you are having. Missing just one sugar pill does not reduce the efficacy of the pill.
Do wait for your breakthrough bleeding or get a blood test done to be very sure.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Negative pregnancy test after termination
- Negative pregnancy test after iui
- If a pregnancy test says negative after 8 weeks is it accurate
- Frequent upset stomach bleeding after intercourse negative pregnancy test
- Irregular bleeding after intercourse pregnancy symptoms negative pregnancy test advice
- When should a pregnancy test be done after an intercourse
- Negative pregnancy test 7 weeks after abortion
- Pregnancy test after 3 weeks
- Negative pregnancy test after miscarriage
- Irregular menstruation after miscarriage had intercourse pregnancy test negative
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...