Is negative HIV test at 7 months conclusive?

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: I had unprotected sex with a girl so went for 4,5,6,7month HIV test cmia all negative so decide to take hsv 1&2 and vdrl test in 7th month , vdrl is negative,hsv igm positive igg negative lot of confusion so i met dermetalogyst doctor told igm is not trustable so i relax and went to my job on 8th month i had sex with my wife after sex i stratched my fore skin on penice roughly it made wound on it so i went to doctor told me take igg again for hsv 1. & 2 on my9month
still hsv 1& 2 igg both negative today i had boil on my face when press it white colour paste like some solid like thing is coming out i had small mild bump on my pubilc area whether
I have any Std my doctor.told me that U have nothing but painful boils on face and thighs and bump killing me what I have to do now
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
HSV is ruled out

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Ig M antibody positive indicates present infection. Repeated negative test rules out HSV infection.
The cause of the lesion is likely to be due to furuncle
It is inflammation of hair follicle caused by Staphylococcus. Exact diagnosis will depend on clinical examination.
I would suggest you to send me clinical photograph for further assessment.

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh

Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 4 minutes later
My fear is my boil on my face and pinec I.dont know how to attach photo
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Procedure explained

Detailed Answer:
Hi

You can either upload in upload reports or send mail YYYY@YYYY
With the subject line as " Attention Dr Deepak XXXXXXX Kaltari"

Best regards
Dr Deepak