Is multivitamin supplements safe to take on daily basis?
Thank you for asking
If you plan or intend to take multivitamin supplements I recommend to take some from recommended brands like Pfizer and XXXXXXX or any good vitamin supplements like centrum purely designed at 8 different compositions for different age groups like centrum ultra for women centrum silver for old people etc. that are according to RDA guidelines by FDA. These ones have different values than RDA and might lead to toxicity specially when you plan to take them for long.
For example vitamin A in it is 10,000 IU and RDA for it is just 700 ug ( 2330 u/ day) almost four times the RDA for vitamin A. Also vitamin D has 600 IU RDA and it had 1000. No doubt there are losses from GI tract and they may justify this excess but always going for a brand reliable and recommended by doctors is advised.
In nut shell forget the cheap publicity stunts and go for quality and recommended brands.i recommend centrum.you get a second opinion and see what comes up.
Rest assured taking them won't harm as well and are XXXXXXX to use. Your choice
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
You are good to go
Thank you for getting back to me
As I said it is safe and can be taken.but you should know that it would take more than just a multivitamin for management of that. Discuss all the possibilities in that regard with your dermatologist for better outcomes. As far as 5 his vitamin supplements is concerned.your are good to go.
Take care. XXXXXXX
Don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking barocca looking for suitable multivitamin and mineral supplement
- Multivitamin multimineral supplement
- Centrum multivitamin multimineral supplement
- Is it safe to take multivitamins when pregnant
- Best men's multivitamin supplement
- Reasons why men should take a daily multivitamin
- Best multivitamin supplement
- Can i take multivitamin-multimineral with supplements
- Suffered typhoid severe hair loss can i take multi-vitamin supplements
- Soy free multivitamin multimineral supplement
- What causes nausea and abdomninal pain with bloody stool and abdominal...
- Can I take lemsip for cold and headache?
- Can Epstein Barr virus cause severe abdominal pain and what is the cause...
- Is there any way to reverse autoimmune disorder causing rashes and boils...
- What could be the cause for stinging pain in back, bottom of stomach and...
- Why do I get hand tremors all the time?
- What is the treatment for nausea and pain while swollowing due to mild...
- Is it normal to see red veins at the back of my mouth?
- Suggest medicines that dont cause drowziness for pain due to Neualgia of...
- What is the cure for reduced hearing capability in left ear and painful...