Is miraqule safe to take for hypertension?
Not needed for regular use.
Thanks for posting your query.
Tablet miraqule contains Coenzyme Q 10. this is an antioxidant drug.
The basic function of this enzyme to maintain good integrity of cells,helps in some functions of cell and prevent effects of toxins on vital organs of body like heart.
All hypertensive patients are not required to take it.
Only in cases where your treating doctors feels that you need due to some reason,then only you should take it.
Please do not start on your own.
I hope you are taking drug for managing your hypertension.
Please keep regular follow up and do regular exercise to keep your self fit.
Wishing you good health.
since miraqule is an antioxidant, can it help to boost my general immunity, or help to improve my general energy level, vitality etc.does it has anti aging effect also?
yes to some extent
good to hear from you again.
As written earlier antioxidants are known to protect vital organs of body.
Yet again I would stress that no drug must be taken without its specific need or proven deficiency.
I hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take bendrofluozide with perindopril for hypertension
- Is oxyelite pro safe for hypertension
- Is wine safe for hypertension
- Is clindamycin safe for hypertensive patients
- Is viagra safe for hypertensive
- Is celestamine safe for hypertension
- Gatorade safe hypertension
- Is pepto bismol safe for hypertension
- Is clindamycin safe for hypertension
- Diagnosed with ideopathic hypertension is it safe to take norvasc
- Testicular pain,lower abdominal pain,inguinal pain
- Bleeding bump at back of head after getting hurt,nauseousness while...
- Is delayed periods post unprotected sex a sign of pregnancy?
- What dietary changes do I need to make to avoid bleeding in stools?
- What could be the cause of lump formation on the outer ear leading to pain?
- Colonoscopy, sissel polyp, bleeding, constipation
- Is it possible to analyze the patency in case of sex with multiple...
- Miscarriage, trying to conceive, ovulating, CT scan radiation, postpone...
- Rectal pressure, tail bone pain, no problem in bowels, inflammation,...
- Can the medicine applied to the anus cause side effects?