question-icon

Is masturbation safe while treating tuberculosis in stomach and small intestine?

Posted on Tue, 10 May 2016
Question: Hello Doctor i have Tuberculosis in My Stomach Small intestine and My weight goes down 10KG and i am taking treatment from last 4 days i am feeling to do musterbate for Mind Relaxation So can I do it Does it Effect to my body or anything etc. ??I am enough active to do this..
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar (13 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can do it. No harm in it.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Yes, you can do masturbation. No harm in it.
But don't do it daily because anything in excess is harmful for the body and it goes true with masturbation also.
You can do it twice or thrice weekly, no harm in it.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

Pulmonologist