Is masturbation after embryo transfer harmful?
Masturbation to be avoided
I understand your concerns about masturbation after embryo transfer.
Masturbation elicits uterine contractions and are known to cause expulsion of embryos. Hence I suggest not to masturbate till you see pregnancy sac in the uterus.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
Thank you for reply. But i did it today only. Will that be okay. Heceforth i will avoid it. Is there any solution. I usually have the habit of rubbing my gential area with both thw thighs and this give me satisfaction. But now i am worried. Also which can be taken and which can be avoided. Last thing will gases affect chances of pregnancy i am experiencing since last 2 days. What can be done for the same
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tiredness after embryo transfer
- Cold after embryo transfer
- Hunger after embryo transfer
- Masturbation after embryo transfer
- Acidity after embryo transfer
- Dizziness after embryo transfer
- Walnuts after embryo transfer?
- Pregnyl after embryo transfer
- Sensation after embryo transfer
- Headaches after embryo transfer
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?