Is low fetal heart rate a cause for concern?
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I completely understand your anxiety about the issue.
The report is inconclusive at this stage because there is heart activity but is slow (<120 beats) and the sac is irregular.
So the presence of corresponding gestational sac is a reassuring factor for the time being but exact situation will be clear only after follow up scan after 1 week.
Till next ultrasound scan take a lot of rest as much as possible and avoid exertion.
Keep taking the medicines as advised.
All the best.
More than 120 beats
No dear it is 120 beats or more and usually More than 140 beats.
So kind of inconclusive situation but in case the bleeding stops then fair chances of successful pregnancy eventually.
All my wishes with you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?