question-icon

Is lemon and alcohol advisable while on Deralin?

Posted on Mon, 23 May 2016
Question: Hi i take deralin 10 tablets morning and night, and if i have had lemon lime and bitters would it affect it with the amount of alcohol it contains. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
There shouldnt be any problem.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing.

I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible

In my opinion there is no problem while taking both propranolol and alcohol. You shouldn't be much concerned. So i would suggest you not to be much concerned there shouldn't be any problem if you take bitters while taking deralin.

I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.

Regrads.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.

M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
Dr. Muhammad Ahmad