Is lemon and alcohol advisable while on Deralin?
There shouldnt be any problem.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible
In my opinion there is no problem while taking both propranolol and alcohol. You shouldn't be much concerned. So i would suggest you not to be much concerned there shouldn't be any problem if you take bitters while taking deralin.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it advised to wear inner garments while asleep
- Drinking lemon water while on period
- Does deralin cause memory problems
- Is hiking advisable while trying to get pregnant
- Feeling itchy while trying to sleep advise
- Regular fights attraction for other woman and alcoholism advise
- Is consumption of honey with lemon advisable for weight loss
- Is alcohol intake advisable in depression
- Drinking alcohol while pneumothorax
- Deralin for red sun damaged face