Is laser hair removal safe?

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi, Is laser hair removal safe? If yes, could uou please suggest a goid clinic to get it done. Thanks in advance
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Yes you can get LASER hair removal done. It is safe and effective. Better go for IPL ( Intensed pulse light). You will start seeing the response from the first treatment itself, however it will take at least 8 to 10 sittings to get good response. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 minutes later
Awesome, thanks. Could you please suggest a good clinic in bangalore?
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. You can visit my clinic. The details will be given in my profile. I might not be available in city for few months but your treatment can be started. Just call the clinic and ask for details. Thank you.