Is laser facial hair removal safe?
Thanks for posting your query.
As of facial hair removal through laser is concerned its safe even if your blood pressure is 150/90. A blood pressure of 150/90 shall not cause any problems during or after the procedure.
As of your headache is concerned I need to know more about it .
1. Since how long its been there ?
2. Which part of head ache ?
3. Any irritation to bright light or loud noise ?
Just continue taking bp medications ( even on the day of procedure ) go ahead and get the procedure done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laser hair removal safe with hashimoto's safe
- Laser hair removal on forehead
- Laser hair removal is it safe on beauty marks
- Are tampons safe during laser hair removal
- Is elite laser safe for underarm axillary hair removal
- Doxycycline laser hair removal
- Is laser treatment for hair removal a safe option
- Safe to take biotin during laser hair removal
- Iud and laser facial hair removal results
- Is laser hair removal safe on the long run