Is juice mixed with glucose safe for a 5 month old infant?
And I am using Lactogen1 for him
You may give them for taste
You may give plain juices (not with glucose)for taste a few times in a day but they should not form the main part of his diet. Continue with lactogen 1 in proper dilution for 6 months of age and change to stage 2 thereafter along with complementary feeds.
Avoid juices if you feel the baby is gassy, colicky or poorly feeding anytime.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Glucose powder safe for infants
- Glucose 138 in 14 year old
- Blood glucose one month old
- Glucose suppositories safe pregnant
- Safe blood glucose levels for extractions
- Glucose level in 7 month baby
- 3 month glucose average
- Is 300 glucose level safe
- 3 month glucose level test
- Glucose levels for 15 month old