question-icon

Is itching below head on neck a sign of pancreas

Posted on Mon, 31 Dec 2018
Question: Is itching below head on neck a sign of pancreas problem I had my gal bladder out in XXXXXXX and my pancreas and liver were in trouble because of a large stone blockage in duct
Answered by Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Pancreatic issue can be a cause of your symptoms,more information is needed

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I understand you concern.

The itching between shoulder and neck base can be related to many medical conditions.

Pancreatic and liver issues are some of the causes.

Some other information that I may need to help me through the diagnosis are:

Do you have other symptoms such as yellow of the eyes and skin?

Do you have weight loss and poor appetite?

Do you feel fatigue, nausea or vomiting?

Do you have any other diagnosis?

Awaiting for your response to be able to help you better.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi