Is itching below head on neck a sign of pancreas
Pancreatic issue can be a cause of your symptoms,more information is needed
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand you concern.
The itching between shoulder and neck base can be related to many medical conditions.
Pancreatic and liver issues are some of the causes.
Some other information that I may need to help me through the diagnosis are:
Do you have other symptoms such as yellow of the eyes and skin?
Do you have weight loss and poor appetite?
Do you feel fatigue, nausea or vomiting?
Do you have any other diagnosis?
Awaiting for your response to be able to help you better.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?