Is it safe to use cbc oil orally to replace
Safe and good alternative
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concern. Norco (Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen) might need to be omitted prior to anaesthesia and surgery and cnc oil seems to be a good alternative. It is safe and can be used in such a case. You need not worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation