Is it safe to use Himalaya Speman?
Thanks for your query.
Your urologist is right in saying that your sexual functions are normal, because most of the patients who presents with such problem are normal (9 out 10 patients)
As hemalya speman is not an allopathic medication I cannot comment on it. But according to the manufacturer "Speman promotes spermatogenesis by improving the testicular, seminal vesicle and epididymal functions. Speman improves the sperm count and the quality of semen by increasing the LH-FSH producing basophil cells in the pituitary." So you can go ahead and take on the advice of your doctor.
If you are leading a stressful life like odd working hours, sedentary lifestyle, irregular eating habits etc or if you are having performance anxiety during intercourse. This could be the reason for your symptoms. If this is the case I suggest you approach a psychiatrist for a counseling session. Following which may prescribe you few anti-anxiety drugs which will reduce your stress.
My advice to you would be:
1. Get adequate sleep
2. Eat at regular regular intervals
3. Exercise regularly
4. Take yoga or meditation classes if possible
This will reduce your stress levels thereby relieving you of your symptoms.
I hope my answer has been adequate and informative. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shingles shot,cold with sinus congestion,blood blister on both side...
- Can a long lasting viral fever cause leg pain and hydromyelia?
- What is the reason for pain in the groin area?
- What is the best medication for acute gastritis problem ?
- Is it safe to go on the HCG diet/shots during hepatitis C?
- Should we wait for Loprin to leave the body before getting operated for...
- How to reduce the urge for sex and gain weight?
- Can delayed perid be due to pregnancy inspite of repeated negative urine...
- Protected sex, negative pregnancy test, no periods, cramps. Meprate
- High leukocyte count. Angioplasty, diabetes, high BP. Heart-related...