Is it safe to use Creatine monohydrate while suffering from hypothyroidism?
You need to careful while taking creatine monohydrate
Thanks for using HCM.
Creatine monohydrate is generally used to increase the muscle mass and sometimes for a few medical conditions also.
Check your liver and kidney functions as creatine monohydrate should be avoided in liver and kidney diseases.
Avoid it if you have high blood glucose also.
Since you are already on protein powders, you need to be careful while taking creatine monohydrate as it will increase the load on the kidneys.
I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
With kind regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is diphenhydramine safe for hypothyroid
- Use of calcium dobesilate monohydrate in hypothyroidism
- Is it safe to take percocet with hypothyroid
- Hypothyroidism creatine monohydrate
- Is melatonin safe for hypothyroidism
- Taking creatine supplement with hypothyroidism
- Can i take creatine supplement when suffering from hypothyroidism
- Creatine levels and hypothyroidism
- Is it safe for hypothyroidism and liposuction
- Can creatine monohydrate be used for hypothyroidism
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?