Is it safe to travel by train during 8 weeks of pregnancy?
tomorrow we need to visit for family function 6 hours of train travel, the doc said it is a high risk for her and the baby, so can u please confirm if such travel is fine or should be avoided, let me know if any details required
The travel can be risky.
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
The travel can be risky. Your doctor is right.
This is because the baby is very small and cannot take stress.
During train travel invariably there is certain amount of stress. That stress though small for the mother is sufficient to harm the fetus.
I will also advise you not to travel.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is train travel safe during 2 months pregnancy
- Is it safe to travel by train in the 11th week of pregnancy
- Is it safe to travel during the 30th week of pregnancy
- Train travel during 30th week pregnancy
- Is it safe to travel by train during pregnancy after 31 weeks
- Is it safe to travel in train during pregnancy
- Is it safe to travel in train during 5th week of pregnancy
- Is it safe to travel by train in 30th week of pregnancy
- Train travel during pregnancy
- Train travel during 27 week pregnancy