Is it safe to travel by air while under treatment for pneumonia?
will i be able take a flight in three days time? i am in berlin. the flight is to paris.
thanks for your answer..
Ok if it is a localized pneumonia
If you are breathless or your blood oxygen level is low, it is better to avoid the flight as it can worsen them.
If you have no fever and feel fine, flight is not contraindicated.
You should continue the antibiotic for the period advised by your doctor.
Wish you a quick recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Klebsiella pneumoniae treatment
- Klebsiella pneumoniae doxycycline treatment
- Enterobacter aerogenes pneumonia treatment
- Z pack treatment for pneumonia
- Strep pneumonia treatment antibiotic
- Azithromycin for pneumonia treatment
- Right basal pneumonia treatment
- Pneumonia in the elderly treatment
- Calf pneumonia treatment
- Vaginal klebsiella pneumoniae treatment
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?