Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Is it safe to to do circumcision by self?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
sir i
Want information regurding Circumcision
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Follow-up: Is it safe to to do circumcision by self? 1 minute later
is it good to circumcisies my self
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 18 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

No, absolutely not.

It is not at all safe to do anything to your body.

Circumcision is a delicate surgical procedure, and it requires you to be a surgeon or at least an M.B.B.S graduate to perform this procedure on others.

And even a doctor can not do his own circumcision. It is not possible.

Please discard this idea right away, consult a general surgeon.

Hope you can understand the importance of not attempting anything by yourself.

It will be very XXXXXXX and can even cause death due to bleeding and infections.

Hope I have answered your query. Please do write back to me if you have any further concerns.

Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.

Wishing you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor