Is it safe to take triple action virility support along diavon, verapermil and 25 mg toprol?

Dr. Michelle Gibson James

Posted on Wed, 19 Dec 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Triple action virility support is it safe with flomax,diavon, verapermil, 25 mg toprol
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 3 hours later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

Triple action virility support contains 8 main ingredients.One of the main components is L arginine which is converted to nitric oxide.Nitric oxide is a dilates blood vessels (this is one of the mechanisms of action in promoting sexual health), this dilation can result in a decrease in blood pressure.
Because of this potential decrease in blood pressure, it is thought that if it is used with high blood pressure medications the blood pressure may drop too low.
You listed 3 medications above that can reduce blood pressure, it is possible that if the triple virility support is combined with these your blood pressure may drop further.

You may want to consider speaking to your doctor to determine if he or she thinks, based on your examination and blood pressure readings, whether it would be safe for you to use it.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions