Is it safe to take oxyelite pro along with lutera?
I have been taking oxyelite pro for about a week and I am very pleased with the results. I would like to stay on the diet pills for another month or two but was wondering if they are safe to take with my birth control pill which is Lutera. While researching online I have mainly found that the diet pills will not affect birth control even though most poeple warn the side affects of diet pills due to the cafeene.I was unaware if the oxyelite pro would cause the lutera to be ineffective, and definitely do not wish to become pregnant at this time.
While I cannot imagine how this product could affect the effectiveness of birth control pills, there are absolutely no studies or experience with its use and birth control pills at the same time. Since you are only going to be using it for another month or two, then err on the side of protecting yourself with condoms while you are on this product.
Normal caffiene intake (i.e. 1-2 cups of coffee or soda per day) is not associated with decreased effectiveness of birth control pills.
I hope that this helps. Please ask if you have followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro with methylphenid
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro with nuvaring
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and flagyl
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and metronidazole
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and paxil
- Is oxyelite pro safe to take with klonopin
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro with concerta
- Is it safe to take adderall and oxyelite pro
- Safe to take oxyelite pro with lexapro
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro along with lutera
- Brown spotting after normal periods. Ovulation starts. No yeast...
- Throbbing in head, sore throat, dizziness, frequent fevers, mouth...
- Why does my vagina smell like a fart?
- Sudden terrible hot flushes. What is it about?
- Have bumps on vagina. Never had any sexual contact. Is this normal? How...
- Is it safe to take new drug esme that shrinks fibroids before surgery?
- Ultrasound showed bulky and heterogeneous uterus. Suggested progesterone...
- Noticed painful and hard nodules on labia. What should I do?
- On IUD. Feeling tired and pain. Suggested for surgery. Is it safe to...
- Pregnant. Started spotting and feeling constipated. Am I miscarrying....