Is it safe to take oxyelite pro along with levothyroxin?
The answer is plain and simple. Absolutely NO. Oxylite pro contains Bauhinia purpurea which increase T3 and T4 hormones. Levothyroxine is basically T4. Combining the two would can cause an excess of thyroid hormones which could be XXXXXXX I would not recommend you to take Oxylite pro if you are talking levothyroxine for low thyroid.
If you do want to loose weight here are a few suggestions:
1. Get a good grip on your low thyroid. As you must be already knowing, low thyroid causes weight gain. If you have a good control on your thyroid levels YOU WILL LOOSE WEIGHT. That too naturally and without any side effects
2. Enroll in any lifestyle medicine program. I run a lifestyle medicine program based on Harvard Lifestyle Medicine program. The idea with lifestyle medicine is to promote good habits and good health effectively over a gradual process instead of short term quick fixes to the solution. If you are interested in it do let me know and we can enroll you for the same, and it can be done online as well.
Dr. Om Lakhani, MD
For lifestyle Medicine see http://www.mellitus.in/about-lifestyle-medicine
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro with methylphenid
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro with nuvaring
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and flagyl
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and metronidazole
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and paxil
- Is oxyelite pro safe to take with klonopin
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro with concerta
- Is it safe to take adderall and oxyelite pro
- Safe to take oxyelite pro with lexapro
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro along with lutera