Is it safe to take oral or injectable iron for iron deficiency?
You can take oral or injectable iron.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You can take oral or injectable iron if you have iron deficiency.
Ferrous sulphate or ferrous fumarate are available in tablets forms or iron sucrose or dextran available in injectable form.
Please send me your reports so that I can help you further. Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer.
Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Iron deficiency anemia marijuana
- Iron deficiency and eyesight
- Is it safe to take ferrous sulfate if i dont have iron deficiency
- Iron deficiency and ivf
- Iron deficiency abnormal ekg
- Iron deficiency and cortisone injections
- Can i take infed for iron deficiency anemia?
- Injections for iron deficiency
- How is injection vitcofol helpful for iron deficiency anemia
- Taking duromine with an iron deficiency
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?