Is it safe to take duralast for premature ejaculation?
Welcome to Health Care Magic
You are a 51 year old male and you are having problem of premature ejeculation.
Duralast 30 contains Dapoxetine. It is a SSRI drug and it has been launched in India about 2 years back. SSRI drugs are antidepressant drugs. It has been found that SSRIs have side effects of delaying ejeculation. So this side effect was used therapeutically in Dapoxetine.
It is not used as antidepressant but it is a nice drug with promising results for Premature Ejeculation.
It is recommended that the drug should be taken about 2 hour before intercourse and it should be used on SOS basis.
Be assured it is a safe drug and has very less side effects.
Apart from taking this drug proper control of BP is must for you. Poor control of BP may also cause premature ejeculation.
Hope I cleared your doubt, If you have more questions you can ask again in follow up.
Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Duralast 30 mg for premature ejaculation
- Can i take spasmo proxyvon for premature ejaculation
- What medication can i take for premature ejaculation
- Can i take cialis and depoxetine for premature ejaculation
- Is it advised to take tentex forte for premature ejaculation
- Best time to take cipralex for premature ejaculation
- What to take to diagnose premature ejaculation
- Duralast premature ejaculation medication recommended
- Duralast tablet for premature ejaculation
- Is it safe to take duralast for premature ejaculation
- Numbness and tingling sensation in leg. Prescribed nurokind plus for...
- Have curved penis. Is there any solution for this?
- Cannabis and marijuana user. Stopped after mild stroke. Started getting...
- Does cipralex affect on sperm?
- Feeling lightheaded and started vomiting. Blood sugar normal. Is this...
- Got fungal infection on penis. Took cream. Having pain. Chances of...
- Taking medicine for diabetes and blood pressure. Facing erection...
- Have high bp, feeling cold and mentally disturbed. Prescribed oleanz. Is...
- Taking eltroxin for thyroid, sizodon and parkin for schizophrenia....
- Does omega-3 fatty acid supplement increase serotonin levels?