question-icon

Is it safe to take Viagra while on Oxyelite Pro?

Posted on Wed, 5 Jun 2013
Question: Hi, I currently take OxyElite Pro, is that safe to take with Viagra? if not how long should i wait before i use Viagra as I been taking OxyElite Pro daily for the last month I am 33/male 250 lbs
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko (10 hours later)
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

However there is no know reaction between Viagra and OxyElite Pro, this supplement contains Methylhexanamine. This substance might be XXXXXXX and can affect heart rate, blood pressure and blood vessels. And as Viagra also can have same effect on heart and vessels, it is not advisable to take both this medicines together.
Methylhexanamine should be completely out of your system in about 3 days. After that time, you can use Viagra (if it were prescribed by your doctor).

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan
Dr. Grzegorz Stanko

General Surgeon