Is it safe to take Utovlan with contraceptive implant?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Women's Health
Question: is it safe to take utovlan with the contraceptive implant to lighten my periods ?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes. It can be used with implant.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A contraceptive implant is associated with a light irregular bleeding for first few weeks. This usually subsides without any treatment. In case the bleeding is heavier then you can take Utovlan to control this bleeding. Do take the tablets in proper doses after consulting your gynecologist.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal