Is it safe to take Reglan and Fiorinal together?
Can be taken together.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney.
I understand your concern.
Both the drugs are of different class and have different mechanism of action so they both can be taken together. I suppose you are taking both of them for Migraine so you can take both of them and sleep comfortably.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
I replied, but do not see uit?
I have not received your reply.
I have not received your reply over the same.
If you have any query, please ask me,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I am suffering from headache, can i take fiorinal with codeine?
- Can xanax and reglan be taken together
- Antidote for reglan
- Usages of reglan
- Reglan in pregnancy
- Is fiorinal an opiate
- Taking fiorinal for years suggest good substitute
- Fiorinal for migraine
- Is fiorinal a narcotic
- Can i take reglan for small intestine intubation?
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?