Is it safe to take Inositol along with Risperdal and Olanzapine?
no significant interactions of inositol with your drugs.
Welcome to HCM.
I have gone through your details.
I completely understand your concerns.
Inositol will not negate or affect the effects of risperidal or zyprexa.
Diarrhea can be a side effect of inositol or SSRIs (sertraline).
If inositol is working for you, then you can continue with it.
But do keep your doctor informed about this this.
If possible, do continue with your psychological treatment. This will additionally help your condition.
Hope this answers your query satisfactorily.
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can i take risperdal for asperger syndrome?
- How to stop taking risperdal
- Taking risperdal for anxiety
- Choline and inositol
- Usage of Inositol
- Usage of Olanzapine
- Losing weight while taking risperdal
- Drooling after taking risperdal prescribed by therapist suggest
- Done laparoscopy for pcos taking inositol undergoing iui treatment
- Benefits of taking inositol