Is it safe to take GABA along with Lithium and Remeron?
Yes. You can take them together.
Thanks for trusting HealthcareMagic
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
You can take GABA remeron(mirtazapine) and lithium together as there is no proven drug interaction documented between them. How ever you have to consult a psychiatrist before starting or stopping drugs.
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gaba with citalopram safe
- Can you take citalopram with gaba
- On remeron for tremors suggestions for antidepressant along with remeron
- Taking citalopram with gaba supplements
- Safe to take prednisone and gaba
- When to take gaba
- Is lithium and tramal and seroquel safe to take together
- Will it be safe to take lithium with celexa
- Take gaba with celexa
- Is it safe to take lithium with remeron
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?