Is it safe to take Domstal for nausea during early pregnancy?
She needs Doxinate.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Feeling nauseous in early pregnancy is a normal finding. Simple remedies will help her -
1. Eat home made, fresh, bland food. Avoid spicy, oily , greasy, fried or stale food. Avoid eating outside.
2. Instead of 2 big meals, have 5 - 6 spaced out meals.
3. Take lots of water, buttermilk, coconut water, nimbu pani etc,
4. She can take Doxylamine - Doxinate OD tablet, this is needed just once a day, early in the morning, it will help her nausea. Domstal is not usually recommended.
5. She can take Antacids- Digene to combat the acidity.
6. Before sleeping, take a glass of chilled milk at night.
7. Sleep with pillows propping up the head at night.
8. After any meal, avoid lying down or sleeping for atleast 2 hours.
9. Avoid stress or worrying, as it compounds the acidity.
10. She can add simple items like lemon,cinnamom, ketchup to the food instead of chillies and spices to alter the taste and improve the nausea.
11. Appetite varies during various pregnancy stages. Substitute fluids like soups and juices if you cannot eat much solid food.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking duromine during early pregnancy
- Severe nausea during early pregnancy
- Is it safe to take gelusil during early pregnancy
- Nausea during early pregnancy
- Is navidoxine safe during early pregnancy
- Is it safe to take duphaston in early pregnancy
- Is caladryl safe during early pregnancy
- Zofer is safe during early pregnancy
- Rantac safe during early pregnancy
- Is taxim safe during early pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...