Is it safe to take Diindolylmethane while taking Metoprolol succinate?
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Diindolylmethane is reported to be used for preventing certain cancers including breast and colorectal cancer. Though the evidence base is so far weak for its potential to prevent primarily against these malignancies. It's also used in bph prevention and PMS. As the supplement /drug has not been studied thoroughly, the possibility serious interactions with the above meds that you listed is there. I would advise against using it particularly in the presence of such varied medication.
please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
let me know if you have any query
Wishing you best of health
Dr M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What happens if you take 15000 mg of metoprolol succinate beta blocker
- Can you take tylenol after metoprolol succinate
- Floating tablets of metoprolol succinate
- Metoprolol succinate, orange juice
- Ok to take metoprolol succinate and alcohol
- Metoprolol succinate atrial flutter
- I am suffering from unstable angina, can i take metoprolol succinate er?
- Metoprolol succinate and glaucoma
- Can i take metoprolol succinate er for mitral valve prolapse?
- Metoprolol succinate and consuption of liquor