Is it safe to take Collagen supplement during pregnancy?
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are concerned about taking collagen supplements during pregnancy. Supplements of collagen should be OK during pregnancy since all connective tissue is made of collagen. This will not affect the fetus in anyway.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to take collagen supplements
- Natural collagen supplements
- Is taking collagen tablets during breast feeding safe
- Collagen supplement what is collagen
- Collagen supplement worsened psoriasis
- Is taking collagen tabs safe
- Collagen supplements pregnancy safe
- Is it safe to take collagen supplements during pregnancy
- Are collagen supplements safe
- Benefits of taking collagen supplements