Is it safe to take Adderall or Vyvanse for my ADHD with Zoloft?
Yes it’s safe to take.
Zoloft is a SSRI drug. The drug has no significant interactions with Adderall or Vyvanse. It’s safe totals Adderal of Vyvanse while on Zoloft for ADD treatment.
Take the drugs in your prescribed doses only.
Please let me know if you need more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Adhd on ritalin and adderall should i take celexa too
- Have anxiety and adhd taking adderall any alternate medicine
- I am suffering from adhd, can i take adderall?
- Taking vyvanse without adhd
- Can adderall cure adhd?
- Is surgery safe if taking adhd medication
- Is it safe to take adderrall without adhd symptoms
- Taking vyvanse for adhd sensitive teeth any suggestions
- Take test for adult adhd
- Can vyvanse cure adhd ?