Is it safe to start testosterone therapy without confirmation test for low testosterone level?
The testosteron test is determinant to confirm your diagnosis.
I have gone through your question and understood your concern.
Your increased body fat , reduced sexual desires,decreased motivations and low energy can be symptoms of low testosteron level.
Anyway it is very important to check the total testosteron level ,free testosteron level and sex hormone binding globulin ,to confirm the diagnosis.
Only after the confirmation of diagnosis you can start the sex hormone replacement therapy or the testosteron supplementation.
Other potential diagnosis that can explain your symptoms is Hypothyroidism and the thyrois tests are also necessary to reach the right diagnosis.
So,it would'nt be safe to begin a testosteron regimen if you have not the right diagnosis.
Maintime i would recommend these tips to Naturally Increase Testosterone Levels
-Try to Lose Weight.
-Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet.
-Eat Healthy Fats.
-Try High-Intensity Exercise like Peak Fitness (Especially Combined with Intermittent Fasting)
-Consume Plenty of high Zinc foods like raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk.
-Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels.(exposing a large amount of your skin until it turns the lightest shade of pink, as near to solar noon as possible, is typically necessary to achieve adequate vitamin D production.
Hope this is helpful.
If you have other questions,feel free and ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prevacid and low testosterone levels
- Symptoms low testosterone levels men
- 210 is a low testosterone level
- Steriod treatment for low testosterone levels
- Symptoms of low testosterone levels
- Shots for low testosterone levels
- Circumcision and low testosterone levels
- Morphea and low testosterone level
- What causes low testosterone levels
- Spermatocele low testosterone level
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and cough
- How to transform from a male to a female?
- What causes nausea, headache and low basal body temperature?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of peripheral neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss while treating hypothyroidism
- Does intake of Omeprazole have an effect on Insulin secretion?
- Suggest treatment for water retention and edema
- Does Metformin interact with Glipizide?
- Is honey a good substitute for sugar while having diabetes?
- Is TPO antibody level of 1,189 a cause for concern?