Is it safe to stand at the age of 5 months?
Too early to stand
Hi....sitting without or with support is perfect now. But if he himself gropes and stands with support it's fine, otherwise I don't suggest you should do it by yourself.
It is unnecessary and premature stress on spine.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is sunnath safe at age26
- Stand high height enhancer age
- How much colimex drops safe for baby below age 1 months
- Sunken eardrum age 13 month
- Earliest age for safe vaginal penetration
- Have discomfort in standing and walking in old age
- Finisitile drops for 3 month age
- Safe age to take aspirin
- Is it safe to be circumcised at the age of 43
- Bromhexine 6 months age