Is it safe to plan for pregnancy with normal menstrual cycle?
Yes, conception should not be an issue. Hubby can wait for 4 weeks XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
IF your periods are back to normal, yes, generally ovulation too will be back to normal.
So you can definitely get pregnant.
The ability to form good quality eggs declines after the age of 35.
You should get your AMH levels tested to check how well your ovaries are still functioning.
ALso, please go for ovulation tracking with follicular sonography during your cycle to know if you are ovulating properly.
If ovulation is not a problem, then you will not have a problem in conception.
How long have you been trying to conceive before taking the medication ?
Also, after stopping risperidol, your husband should wait for 4 weeks at the most before he can start ejaculating into you.
HOpe this answers your queries.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal menstrual cycle days
- Irregular menstrual cycles and pregnancy
- Safe periods in menstrual cycle
- 40-day menstrual cycle normal
- Threading during menstrual cycle is safe
- 21-day menstrual cycle normal
- Normal menstrual cycle length
- Is a 38 day menstrual cycle normal
- Menstrual cycle during pregnancy
- Preponement of menstrual cycles safe
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?