Is it safe to increase the dosage of Paroxetine for anxiety?
Hello, and Welcome to HCM.
Anxiety is treated very well with SSRI antidepressants like Paroxetine. By increasing the dose, your doctor did a good thing, as the increased dose will treat your anxiety even better. The controlled release feature ensures a steady level throughout the day. This is a good change and should definitely help you!
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does increased dosage of prozac cause anxiety problems
- Klonopin dosage for severe anxiety
- Diazepam dosage for anxiety
- Atarax for anxiety dosage
- Dosage of paxil for anxiety
- Dosage of ativan for anxiety
- Lyrica dosage for anxiety
- Will increasing zoloft dosage cause anxiety
- Klonopin dosage for anxiety
- Effexor dosage for anxiety