Is it safe to have unprotected sex after regular period

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016

OBGYN
Question

I want to ask, my girlfriend is having her period regularly, she started her last period on the 14th or 15th of July and we had sex today unprotected. However, I did not ejaculate inside her. Is it safe or do I need to worry?

Thanks.
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Getting Pregnant

Answered by Dr. S Patra 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
SAFE SEX. NO NEED TO WORRY.

Detailed Answer:

Unprotected sex without proper ejaculation on D5 to D6 is EXTREMELY SAFE if her previous cycle was regular. You don't need to worry about that.

Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.

Wish your good health and practice protected sex in future.

Dr Soumen

For future query, you can directly approach me through

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=63326