Is it safe to have clitoris orgasm two days after conization?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Women Sexual Problems
Question: Hi. Is it OK to get a clitoris orgasm two days after conization?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Best to avoid till 4 weeks after procedure Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. It is usually recommended to avoid masturbation, manual stimulation of the clitoris, sexual intercourse, and all other forms of sexual contact for at least 4 weeks after a cone biopsy/conization ma'am, in order to avoid complications (eg. infections) and promote healing. I hope you found my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
Follow up: Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 hours later
What about weigh-lifting at the gym? Do I have to wait 4 weeks?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, you will have to wait 4-6 weeks ma'am Detailed Answer: Hello once again ma'am. Unfortunately it is not advised to exercise (especially not strenuous exercise) for at least 4-6 weeks after the procedure, again to promote healing, as this has in the past resulted in bleeding, infections, etc. Even after 4-6 weeks, you will have to visit your doctor to get physically examined, and after your doctor gives you the go ahead, you can start exercising, but gradually. I hope you found my response helpful ma'am. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good health thereafter. Best wishes.