Is it safe to have Viagra inspite of being on Bisoprolol?
drug interactions present.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Bisoprolol can increase the blood levels of sildenafil by decreasing its clearence.
This can increase the side effects of sildenafil like headache, flushing, dizziness, dyspepsia and diarrhea.
So, I would recommend to start with lowest possible doses of sildenafil.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bisoprolol side effects with viagra
- Should i take viagra while in bisoprolol 2.5
- Can i use viagra with bisoprolol
- Viagra and bisoprolol reaction
- Viagra and bisoprolol fumarate taken together
- Taking bisoprolol with viagra
- Can i take viagra if i am on bisoprolol fumarate
- Is it safe to take coversyl and viagra
- Viagra and bisoprolol fumarate
- Is is safe to take viagra and amoxicillin
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder