Is it safe to have Plan B along with Fluconazole?
yes you can take plan-b
thanks for contacting HCM,
yES YOU CAN TAKE PLAN- B WITHIN 72 HRS OF INTERCOURSE AND AFTER A GAP OF 12 HRS after fluconazole.
the effectiveness of plan -b would not be reduced,
no reactions seen between them
THE ONLY WAY FLUCONAZOLE CAN interact is by reducing its own efficacy but not that of plan-b. There have been no reactions seen between them .
Only concern about plan -b is that , you would get your withdrawal bleed between 7-10 days and then your next periods may be two be delayed by 10-15 days . Though its a common side effect but not seen in all.
You should be aware of the same,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Plan b or implantation bleeding
- Would it be safe to take plan b pill be anemic with ovarian cysts
- Is plan b and loestrin 24 safe to take at the same time
- Is it safe to take plan b or postinor
- Plan b and fluconazole
- Plan b tissue discharge
- Sulfa drugs plan b
- Hormonal imbalance plan b
- Plan b frequent urination
- Lorazepam and plan b medication